Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Christmas Cards:Day 3

Hello friends!
I am LOVING getting to make 30+ Christmas Cards this month!!  I will have a whole set ready before October even gets here!! 

Today I have a card using our newest HYMN GIRL from our ever-expanding HYMN LINE of stamps, HYMN GIRLS: HEART TO CHEEK:
I colored her with Copic Markers: E00, 02, 11, 23, 35, and 37.  The reds are: R20 and E07.  The greens are:G20, 24, 28.  I used BG72 for the shadow under areas of her (its the blue you see under her dress bottom, her arm, her hair, etc)

I paired her with the Merry Christmas saying above her head (another reason to love clear stamps...they bend!) and the Scripture from the Inspired Stamps Stamp set:  CHRISTMAS VERSES (which is on sale!):

I hope you are enjoying this start of our 30 Days of Christmas Cards SHOWCASE with Inspired Stamps!  More tomorrow!
Blessings,
Antoinette

1 comment:

Kind words welcomed here!