Thursday, September 11, 2014

SALE!! +Day11: Christmas Cards with Belinda and Jamie!

Hello friends!
This week's DT Thursday cards are SO BEAUTIFUL I want to take a few days to show them off to you!!  Also, remember ALL our CHRISTMAS stamps are on sale just a little while longer!! www.inspriedstamps.com
Up first is Belinda's beautiful card:
Jamie created the other beautiful card I wanted to showcase today:
Aren't they lovely?  So thankful for such a talented design team that is like family to us!
Tomorrow I will showcase Deneen's Card,
Saturday, I will showcase Kary's Card,
Then Sunday will be Shanta and Chere's great cards!

Be sure to come see these each day!  They are so wonderful, I know you will be inspired to make your own version!

Blessings,
Antoinette and the DT



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!