Thursday, November 13, 2014

Got STAMP LOVERS to buy for? Check out this gift idea...


Hello friends!
Today I have a quick post for you!  I have lots of stamp-loving-friends and had sent this particular tag out for a sweet woman who was looking for the little bible stamp from our Etsy store.  After I made this for her I realized these are fast and sweet ways to package your little stamp gifts! So I'm off to make more!

Here's the complete tag, set with a little tag to make a note to the person who receives it!  What a fun gift to unwrap!:
 I simply tied the clear bag with the two stamps in it onto the brown tag with some organza ribbon!

Be sure to head over to our new etsy store and see all the stamps we carry!
www.etsy.com/shop/GodblessyourART
we have FREE SHIPPING on all US orders over $25 through November!  coupondcode:inspiredstampsFS

Blessings,
Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!