Tuesday, December 2, 2014

25 Days of Christmas BIBLE ART JOURNALING...

Hello friends!
I will have the first 3 Bible Art Journaling pages from my 25 Days of Christmas posted tomorrow for you!  I had my 3rd migrane ever the past couple of days and have found that Bible Art Journaling, as well as many other simple activities have to wait a little bit when a migrane comes on. 

So I have left you with a couple of pages from a couple of different pages I have done in the past, and am going to share some that I have done directly in my journaling bible over the next few weeks with you too!

Cards and Card tutorials will be here as well this week, so there is much to look forward to this week!!
Have a blessed day and remember we have our
CYBER SALE over at the etsy shop!!  FREE STAMP SET + FREE SHIPPING
(US over $25:  code: 15freeshipping)
God-willing, I will be back tomorrow with a lot of artwork!
Blessings,
Antoinette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!