Wednesday, March 4, 2015

52 Weeks of Caring Cards + a video invitation!

Hello friends!
I hope you are doing well!!  We have our Design Team Thursday with EASTER cards coming Thursday afternoon and NEW STAMPS being released into the Inspired Stamps etsy shop EACH AND EVERY FRIDAY...this Friday too!!

Today I have a simple card that I love so much I may make sets of these with different sentiments to have on hand!  I used 4 strips of Washi Tape, a CTMH crocheted flower with a yellow brad, and Inspired Stamps: BIBLE ART JOURNALING: WORD MIX 2 stamp 'joy':

Have a blessed day!
Antoinette
www.etsy.com/shop/GodblessyourART

I have been so blessed by all the emails I have received from those of you joining us over on the mixed media blog, www.GodblessyourART.blogspot.com for our BEGINNING BIBLE ART JOURNALING! 
Here's a little youtube video I made inviting you to join us and letting you know a little more on what we are doing there:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!